BACK AGAIN are these beautiful Harakeke Pōtae (dried flax hat) to keep you shaded from Tamanuiterā (the sun).
Created by weaver Hazel Grace they come with two brim widths, an open crown (see photo for details) and are natural coloured (no dyes added).
These Pōtae come in two different styles short and wide, with three head sizes (Tahi, Rua and Toru). Please note each pōtae has been hand woven so there will be differences between each one, no two are the same.
Pōtae short brim: Slightly shorter crown approx 9cm in height.
- Tahi: approx 53cm circumference
- Rua: approx 56/57cm circumference
- Toru: approx 60/61cm circumference
Pōtae wide brim: Crown height approx 8cm in height.
- Tahi: 54/56cm circumference
- Rua: 58/59cm circumference.
- Toru: 61/63cm circumference.
Avoid getting them wet if possible, if they do get wet, leave to dry on a flat surface.
Handle with care, as they are relatively delicate.