Learn basic jewellery making or collage art work techniques!
These techniques range from construction, composition, colour schemes and storytelling. By using material offcuts, you will also be helping us reduce and reuse our production waste materials.
In the workshop session you can choose one of the following:
- Jewellery: Where you will create up to 10 pieces (earrings and/or necklaces) from our selection of offcuts.
- Art work: Make two A4 sized works of art from our selection of offcuts (size may vary depending on the products used).
Templates: This option is for beginners and those who need further guidance and assistance around creating. Choose from 2 templates:
i) Artwork (makes two pieces); and
ii) Jewellery (makes 10 pieces).
Very easy to make and create some stunning pieces.
- Duration: 10am til 3pm.
- Held at the Nichola Warehouse, unit 4, 48 Tawn place, Hamilton, Aotearoa
- Light refreshments and beverages included.
- Members from the Nichola team will be there to awhi (help) and support you throughout the process.
- Each workshop will start with a karakia followed by housekeeping.
- All equipment and materials are supplied.
- You will receive an email with further information about what to wear and what to bring (if anything).
- Awesome atmosphere, great sounds, fabulous company and amazing wairua provided :)
There could be an opportunity to create extra pieces depending on your working pace. This will be charged accordingly at a discounted rate. The price break down will be explained at the beginning of each workshop.
We are not able to custom cut or design individual pieces in these workshops.
If you have missed out on your preferred date and would like to be added to our wait list, please email email@example.com