These wrap pants are from our Hiwa-i-te-rangi collection and due to their popularity we decided to bring it out for our Values Collection. They don't have any zips or elastic, you tie the pants up at the front and back, the leg sides overlap each other. Which makes them a very fluid and floaty pant.
Design description: Values Collection: this collection is based on the values we have as a business that we hold close to us and that drive our decision making and pretty much every facet of our mahi. These values are: Rawe (Excellence), Manaakitanga (Kindness and care), Whakawhanaungatanga (Connections), Auahatanga (Creativity and innovation), Mana (Integrity), Hautūtanga (Leadership), Kaitiakitanga (Guardianship) and Tino Rangatiratanga (Sovereignty).
Models: Our stunning models Hera (blonde hair) is wearing a size TORU and Tyeisha (dark hair) is wearing a size RUA.
TAHI = (size 10 - 12)
RUA = (size 14 - 16)
TORU = (size 18 - 20)
WHA = (size 22 - 24)
- Material/Fabric: Tencel - this fabric has a great drape and because its a natural fibre it does crease easily, but feels great against the skin.
- Fabric will fade slightly over time due to the fibres being natural.
- Pant leg length: approx 116cm.
- Cold and gentle machine wash.
- Use a gentle detergent.
- Air dry
- Iron on a low setting only.