With temperatures dropping keep warm in our long sleeve frill dress. We have re-released these due to their popularity. So make sure you get in quick.
We have printed our Manaakitanga print on the dress, which means: Manaakitanga is the expression of kindness and the notion of care for others, this expression is represented in our ringaringa (hand) design. We use our hands to provide support and care for others.
Model: Our model Hera (blonde hair) is wearing a size XL and Tyeisha (dark hair) is wearing a size L
Style: Relaxed fit long sleeve dress with frill hem. Please note we (the team at Nichola) have found the sleeve quite long, so have needed to roll them up. Just a FYI from us :)
XSML: Size 8
SML: Size 10
MED: Size 12
LRG: Size 14
XLG: Size 16
2XL: Size 18
3XL: Size 20
- Relaxed fit (we recommend going for your normal size, as these dresses aren't tight fitting) We have also found the sleeves to be quite long, so we normally roll them up.
- Crew neck, longer body, cuffed sleeves, split detail at sides, slight drop at back
- Heavy weight, 200 GSM, 20-singles
- 100% carded cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle bottom hem, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage.
***COLOUR VARIATION - Please note while all measures are taken to ensure the colouring of our photos match the actual product, there may be slight variations due to device colour matching***
We recommend washing in machine with cold water. Do not use any washing detergents that contain bleach.
Once washed, dry garment flat. Do not hang or put in direct sunlight or it will fade and/or lose its shape.