Nichola regularly pops-up at design markets and events around New Zealand. Come along to say hello, meet the team and grab show only specials!
10th July 2021
Tainui Secondary School Kapa Haka - Waikato
Rāhui Pōkeka is a national invitational secondary school kapa haka competition that has been inspired by the cancellation of the NZSS kapa haka competition. With this ahurei we hope to inspire our rangatahi to continue being engaged with their education, and we thank our pakeke groups for being willing to tautoko as well.
- Entry: $10 - Adults | $5 - Children | Free - Under 3
- Location: Claudelands Arena
- Tickets: https://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/show.aspx?sh=TAINUI2021
15th August 2021
General Collective - Auckland
A mecca for high-end, design-focused, and hand-crafted products that excite and delight. Thoughtfully curated to provide a vibrant, enjoyable experience showcasing close to 300 vendors.
Explore New Zealand brands, grab delicious food, connect with talented creatives, or treat yourself to covetable items created with care.
- Entry: $5 per person. Kids under 12 years FREE
- Parking: ASB Showgrounds - pay-as-you-go / Alexandra Park - flat rate $10
13th November 2021
Lifestyle & Design Market - Waikato
A dynamic and vibrant outlet home to the regions most incredible designers, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
Featuring both emerging and established creators to connect with the wider community in an effort to support shopping local.
- Entry: FREE
- Location: The Barn, Claudelands
- Time: 9am - 3pm
- Website: www.waikatomarkets.com